Monday, January 11, 2010

Energy Saving Testimonials

"We've been studying the idea of going solar for ten years now and finally, with the technology advancements, the price reductions and the 30% tax credit offered by the government, I decided to jump in. Everything is going up, but my retirement income is shrinking, so I decided it was time to make the move to solar." -- Gordon and Beverly Moody, Tracy, CA







" Our electric bills have been only going up and up. So we decided to take action and fight PG&E by installing this system in our front yard" Stan & Sally Miller, Jackson, CA.




"We had Gary help us in reducing our electric bill by adding radiant barrier to our attic. It saved us from having to use our air conditioner so much in the summer time" Mr. Miller Modesto,Ca.







 "I love riding through festivals and shows with out getting tired. I have more time to look at things and can go back and look again with out any problems!" Elvia Modesto,CA.








      "I'm over weight & disabled but like the fact that it is light weight and safe to use". John M. San Diego,Ca. 

1 comment:

  1. Gary is one of the "good guys" in the energy efficiency consulting arena. He really cares about his clients and making a good fit for them based on their needs and their budget. I know him to be a man of impeccable integrity.
    -- Stan C. Countz, Modesto, CA

    ReplyDelete